About this consultation
This consultation involves 6 topics that we are seeking feedback on, as well as 1 additional topic that we’d like to provide you with information on:
- Airspace Change - For expansion and existing two runways
- Managing noise at an expanded Heathrow
- Respite through runway and airspace alternation
- Managing Heathrow's growth within environmental limits (Information only)
- Directional preference
- Night flights - Early morning arrivals
- Night flights - Other night restrictions
Have your say
This consultation gave you the chance to have your say on three key areas:
- Airspace change for an expanded Heathrow: how we design our future airspace and the local factors we should consider in different geographic areas when designing future flight paths.
- Airspace change to make better use of our existing two runways: the local factors we should consider in different geographic areas when designing new flight paths for some arrivals on our existing two runways
- Future operations for an expanded Heathrow: how we will operate our three runways in the future, this includes managing noise; respite through runway and airspace alternation; directional preference and night flights.
Responses can be submitted online, via post, or at one of our consultation events listed below.
During the consultation period we will be hosting a number of events where members of our team will be on hand to answer your questions.
Many of our events will have a sound demonstration facility. This provides demonstrations to help you understand what aircraft may look and sound like at different heights, both outside and indoors.
Please note these events are open for anyone to attend and do not require you to book.
*Denotes that sound and virtual reality demonstrations are available at the event