Website change log
On this page we will list any significant changes made to the website and online response tool during the consultation.
- 10 January 2019: The document “Heathrow’s Airspace design envelopes for expansion” has been revised with corrected figures to flight numbers within the “Flights above 65 decibels” column on each table. We have also revised the “Number of Flights” for Envelope Arrivals 1 on page 2 and added clarificatory text on use of these figures to the fourth bullet point in the introductory text on page 1 (“How to use the design envelopes”). We have revised the corresponding figures presented in the postcode map results included in the online questionnaire.
- 11 January 2019: We have updated the Events information to include which locations will also have a sound lab demonstration available. This is denoted by an asterisk on the events list on the homepage of the website and via additional text on each of the relevant events.
- 15 January 2019: Amended a statement within the Privacy Notice to ensure it is clear that that equalities information is collected “completely separately” to the data collected within the consultation questionnaire.
- 21 January 2019: We have added five (5) additional “agile” events to the event list, available to view on the homepage, after details were confirmed. These events were specifically requested by MPs and will be run differently to other consultation events.
- 24 January 2019: Links to three (3) supporting documents have been added to the Documents & Resources section of this website.